Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best chin acne treatment

« ...Make sure that you stay away from complex carbohydrates like breads,cereals and pasta. Also make sure you do not eat too much junk food. I know they say food does not causes acne, but it does indeed for me. If nothing else your skin will simply look healthier and have a glow to it....
...I used to have terrible acne and decided to search for an acne solution online one day. In no time at all I found myself on the Acne Free in 3 Days website. And as I was desperate to clear my skin, I purchased the book......»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...This diet plan consists of an all fruit diet for about a week. Here, you need to take three meals a day that should consist of fresh fruits such as pears, apples, grapes, pineapples, peaches and grape fruit. As far as liquid is concerned, only unsweetened lemon or plain water is allowed. Nothing else should be drunk as a fluid....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: fast home remedies for acne, other types of acne, natural oatmeal remedy for acne

No comments: