Monday, August 4, 2008

Can cigarette smoking cause acne and adult acne skin care

Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces.
These are just some of the natural acne cures that you can consider employing to deal with your skin disorder. Of course, it would greatly help to consider changing your diet as well. For the proper dietary changes, you should still consult your physician or dermatologist.
Nope, what actually happened was after a week my acne came back as bad as ever. I re-read the book, and it stated I might have to do the 3 day fast once or twice every month to STAY acne free. This wasn't possible because I lost weight doing it just once, and I was already slim, and secondly, eating nothing but apples means you have no energy to do anything but sit in the house. I'm too busy to do it 2 times a month.
humilliationiam.blogspot.com
tags: murad acne pills, adult acne under skin, how to clear acne macules spots

No comments: